Lemon drop shot recipes, like any drink, are pretty easy to make. Here’s a step-by-step of how to do it with pictures and a faster notecard version at the end.
What you’ll need to make these shots.
|What It Is||Name||Where to Buy|
|Cookware||Shot measuring cup||Amazon|
|Glassware||Chilled shot glass||Amazon|
|Ingredient||Absolut vodka – 2/3 ounce||Liquor Store|
|Ingredient||Limoncello – 2/3 ounce||Liquor Store|
|Ingredient||1/4 ounce simple syrup||Liquor Store|
|Ingredient||1/2 ounce lemon juice||Store|
|Ingredient||Sugar for rim of glass||Store|
Let’s start this lemon drop shot recipe. First thing’s first, put the shot glass (or glasses) in the freezer. Let the glass get nice and chilled for at least an hour or so. For best results, put the glass in the freezer the night before.
Once the glass is fully chilled, grab a cutting board and kitchen knife.
Cut up a few lemon wedges from your lemon.
Following that, get your shaker.
Fill that up with ice cubes for this part of the lemon drop shot recipe.
Set that aside and get your measuring cup for this part of the recipe.
Also grab your Absolut Vodka, too.
Once you have that, measure out 2/3 once and dump it into the shaker with the ice for this part of the lemon drop shot recipe.
Next, get your Limoncello. If you don’t know what that is, it’s an Italian lemon liqueur. It’s good.
Measure out 2/3 ounce of that, too, and put it into the shaker for this part of the lemon drop shot recipe.
Following that, grab some simple syrup.
Take that and measure out 1/4 ounce. Pour it into the main shaker. Then, grab your lemon juice and pour out 1/2 an ounce of that.
The lemon drop shot is almost ready!
Grab your lid and shaker it around a bit.
Following that, put some sugar on the cutting board so you can add it to the rim of the shot glass.
Speaking of shot glass, grab the one you’ve been chilling for this lemon drop shot recipe. Rub some lemon all around the rim of the glass.
Then, press the shot glass into the sugar and coat the rim.
Once that’s done, pour it into the glass.
That’s pretty much it! Garnish with lemon and enjoy.
Since I made this lemon drop shot recipe earlier in the day, I ended up freezing it for later. The dropsicle was actually pretty good!
Lemon Drop Shot RecipeCourse: DrinksDifficulty: Easy
Absolut vodka – 2/3 ounce
Limoncello – 2/3 ounce
1/4 ounce simple syrup
1/2 ounce lemon juice
Sugar for rim of glass
- Chill your shot glass. Ideally, leave it in the freezer overnight. Cut up a lemon so you have wedges to garnish the drink and fill up a cocktail shaker with ice cubes, too.
- Pour 2/3 ounce of Absolut vodka into the shaker, 2/3 ounce Limoncello, 1/2 ounce lemon juice, and 1/4 once simple syrup in there.
- Close the shaker and shake everything well. Pour some sugar on the cutting board and grab the shot glass from the freezer.
- Rub a lemon wedge on the rim of the shot glass and press the rim of the glass into the sugar.
- Pour your lemon drop shot into the glass, garnish with a lemon wedge and enjoy.
- Full calories calculation is listed at the end of the main article here.
|2/3 ounce absolut vodka||47|
|2/3 ounce limoncello (estimated)||70|
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.